Career and employability events
The Your Future Plan team facilitate a range of employer events throughout the year, to bring together students, graduates and opportunity providers for their mutual benefit. These events include:
- Career and employability fairs
- Employer presentations and promotional activities
- Interviews and selection processes
- Job-hunting and networking events
- Placement briefings
- Short courses
Our biggest events are:
- Graduate Careers and 12 month Placement Fair on 18 October 2018
- Teacher Recruitment Fair in January
- Graduate Job-Hunting Event in May/June
Want to meet University of Gloucestershire students and recent graduates? Please complete our expression of interest form in order to be alerted when details of the University's 2018/19 autumn term employer engagement details are published.
If you would like to find out more about these and other opportunities to meet and work with our students and graduates, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a member of the team.