Career and employability events
The Your Future Plan team facilitate a range of employer events throughout the year, to bring together students, graduates and opportunity providers for their mutual benefit. These events include:
- Career and employability fairs
- Employer presentations and promotional activities
- Interviews and selection processes
- Job-hunting and networking events
- Placement briefings
- Short courses
Our biggest events are:
- Careers Fairs (these are virtual events in the 2021/21 academic year)
- Teacher Recruitment Fair in January each year
- Graduate Job-Hunting Event in the summer term each year
Want to meet University of Gloucestershire students and recent graduates?
Please complete our expression of interest form in order to be alerted when details of the Your Future Plan team's employer engagement details are published.
If you would like to find out more about these and other opportunities to meet and work with our students and graduates, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a member of the team.