Career and employability events
The Future Plan team facilitate a range of employer events throughout the year, to bring together students, graduates and opportunity providers for their mutual benefit. These events include:
- Career and employability fairs
- Employer presentations and promotional activities
- Interviews and selection processes
- Job-hunting and networking events
- Placement briefings
- Short courses
Our biggest events are:
- Pop-up Graduate Careers Fair in October
- Opportunities Network events in January
- Teacher Recruitment Fair in January
- Graduate Job-Hunting Event in May/June
Want to meet University of Gloucestershire students and recent graduates? Please complete our expression of interest form in order to be alerted when details of the University's 2017/18 autumn term employer engagement details are published.
If you would like to find out more about these and other opportunities to meet and work with our students and graduates, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a member of the team.
Our next event will be 'The Big Opportunities Fair'
- Thursday 15 February 2018
- 11AM – 3PM
- Francis Close Hall, Cheltenham
Promote your volunteering, work experience, part-time and summer work and graduate opportunities.
Complete the booking form to secure your place.